Venue & Hours
Friday, December 31 – Saturday, January 1
Orlando Amphitheater at the Central Florida Fairgrounds
4603 W Colonial Dr.
Orlando, FL 32808
For a map, check out the Location page.
Friday, December 31: 3pm – 12:30am
Saturday, January 1: 3pm – 12am
Will call times:
The festival will take place rain or shine. Please keep up-to-date on weather reports and plan your attire and preparations accordingly.
We have a zero-tolerance policy for drug use and possession. Police officers will be working inside and outside of the event, and all narcotics laws will be strictly enforced. Be responsible, and make smart choices.
Security & Entry
By purchasing a ticket, you agree to submit to a thorough, TSA-style search, including emptying your pockets and bags, having all of your items examined, a full pat-down, and possibly removing your shoes. We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone.
Ages & ID
You must be 18+ to enter and 21+ for alcohol/VIP. Photo ID required.
ACCEPTABLE FORMS OF ID
- Any US government-issued driver’s license or ID card containing a photograph and date of birth
- US or foreign government-issued passport containing a photograph and date of birth
- Foreign government-issued driver’s license/ID with color photocopy of passport (Not valid for 21+ wristband. To purchase alcohol or enter VIP areas, a physical passport or US ID will be required.)
- Temporary DMV documents proving you are currently renewing a license—ONLY if accompanied by passport or expired license
- NO School ID
- NO Consular ID
- NO Birth certificate
- NO Expired ID of any kind
- NO Photocopy of any ID (except as noted)
- NO Temporary DMV license without passport or expired license
- NO Re-entry/ins & outs per day
- NO Refunds or exchanges
- NO Sitting on designated dancefloor areas
- NO Moshing, crowd-surfing or stage-diving
- NO Unauthorized/unlicensed vendors
- NO Unauthorized solicitations, handbills, sampling, giveaways, etc.
- YES service animals.
- YES cigarettes and e-cigarettes (cigarettes must be sealed)
- YES E-cigs/vapes (refillable liquid chambers OK, must be empty upon arrival. E-liquid OK, must be factory-sealed at entry)
- YES small, single compartment bags that are a standard smaller – 8 in. x 11in
- YES Cell phones and portable chargers/external batteries
- YES hula hoops– including LED hoops
- YES face masks
- YES Deodorant (must be sealed upon entry)
- YES cell phone charger
- YES sunscreen LOTION
- YES Inflatables (must be deflated upon entry)
- YES refillable, plastic or aluminum bottles (must be empty upon entry)
- YES Hydration packs with no more than two main compartments and one smaller compartment (must be empty upon entry)
- YES non-aerosol bug spray
- YES LED flow toys
- LED hoops
- LED orbit
- Pixel whip
- Levi wand
- Poi/LED poi
- Flow fans
- YES Glowsticks & glowing/illuminated costumes or jewelry
- YES Blankets (Small) & Beach Towels
- YES Chapstick and Lip Balm
- YES Ear Plugs
- YES Non-professional flash/still cameras, handheld video devices under 6″ (Sony Action Cam, GoPro, etc.), and GoPro extendable poles
- YES Fanny Packs and Hip Bags
- YES Personal misting fan with a bottle no larger than 1.5L (must be empty upon entry)
- YES Gum (Must be sealed upon entry)
- YES feminine products (sealed upon entry)
- YES Hand Sanitizer (under 2 oz.) and Baby Wipes (sealed upon entry)
- YES Hats
- YES Physician-prescribed medication that is not expired (must show physician’s prescription and consult with a safety officer upon entry)
- YES Rain ponchos and umbrellas measuring less than 10″ when collapsed
- YES Kandi
- YES compact powder Makeup, sparkles, etc.
- YES Smiles
- YES Sunglasses
- YES Tampons and pads (sealed upon entry)
- YES Wet wipes (sealed upon entry)
- YES Good vibes
- NO outside food or beverage items allowed
- NO Aerosol products/cans
- NO alcohol or flasks
- NO bags, purses, or backpacks LARGER than a standard piece of paper – 8x11in.
- NO BackPacks
- NO Balls or Frisbees
- NO Bota bags (over-the-shoulder leather puch that can carry liquid)
- NO Costumes that resemble a public safety uniforms (police, swat, fire, security, or medical) in any way
- NO ice or ice packs
- NO coolers
- NO Gas masks
- NO glass containers
- NO Helium balloons
- NO illegal substances, drugs, or drug paraphernalia
- NO rage sticks, banners or flags are permitted. Any of these items that are deemed unsafe or inappropriate, or are being used for purposes other than intended, may be confiscated on site.
- NO illegal or unauthorized vending
- NO Weapon or weapon accessories of any kind, real or fictional (including whips, lightsabers, pocket knives, pepper spray, fireworks, etc.)
- NO slingshots, toy guns or water guns
- NO Large chains or spiked jewelry
- NO LED gloves or LED microlights used for light shows
- NO Liquid makeup
- NO Markers, pens or spray paint
- NO Massagers
- NO air horns
- NO sharpies or paint
- NO animals or pets
- NO flammable lanterns or fire of any kind
- NO fireworks or any types of explosives
- NO skateboards, scooters, or personalized motor vehicles
- NO bicycles inside the festival
- NO tents, canopies, large umbrellas, chairs, or blankets
- NO Unsealed tampons or pads (upon entry)
- NO chairs or stools of any type (Inflatable chairs are allowed**)
- NO wagons or carts of any type
- NO sports balls
- NO Stuffed animals or dolls
- NO eye drops
- NO Open packs of cigarettes (upon entry)
- NO outside cans or cups
- NO Pacifiers
- NO Professional photo, video, or audio recording equipment (no detachable lenses, tripods, big zooms or commercial-use rigs)
- NO professional video or audio recording devices
- NO lasers or pointers
- NO instruments, megaphones, horns, or noise makers
- NO soliciting
- NO over the counter medication
- NO metal aerosol containers including sunscreen, pepper spray, bug repellent, or spray paint
- NO drones, remote-controlled aircraft, toys, or UAVs (unmanned aerial vehicle)
- NO selfie sticks
- NO Stickers, flyers
- NO Wind chairs/sofas
- Maximum height is 10 feet.
- Totems must be made from a lightweight material (e.g., foam, PVC / no solid metal).
- Collapsible/telescoping camera extenders that follow the above guidelines are OK (lightweight/hollow aluminum/polycarbonate).
- PVC, light wood or aluminum poles must be no thicker than 1 inch in diameter.
- Decorated pool noodles work great for easy entrance through security.
- Inflatables attached to totems must be deflated upon entry.
- Any item deemed dangerous will not be allowed.
- Totems promoting illegal activity or hate speech will not be permitted. Please keep it PLUR.